Форум о Моделях

Объявление

Дорогие пользователи и гости форума, большая просьба заглянуть в раздел "От администраторов" в тему "Объявление".

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о Моделях » Heidi Klum » Разное

Разное

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Все остальное что не вошло в другие категории-сюда.

знаете, хоть это и старая фотография, но она наверное самая моя любимая с Хайди..ее так много, но все она всегда остается самой собой - веселой и энергичной)
я не знаю как это еще объяснить :D

Prosieben TV
Germany's Next Top Model

Отредактировано olya.vogue (18-03-2011 18:04:41)

Heidi Klum Shine
06/16/11 23:18:43

Supermodel and television star Heidi Klum launches her first fragrance in collaboration with Coty, named Shine. Shine was not her first connection to the world of perfume. At the beginning of the new millennium, she released three perfumes with the German cosmetics company LR (Heidi Klum, Heidi Klum Dreams and Heidi Klum Me).

“There are different moods that as a fragrance creator you can travel to. But for my first one, I wanted what I felt my staple would be. I wanted it to be sensual and feminine, but still luxurious and expensive-smelling—because I think there are so many perfumes out there that smell cheap and too sweet”, said Heidi to wwd.

Three perfumers from Givaudan had worked together to create this oriental–floral composition: Aurelien Guichard, Jean Guichard and Olivier Pescheux. The fragrance opens with notes of mandarin, pink pepper and pear. Its heart contains mimosa absolut, lily of the valley and sunflower. The base is composed of vanilla, tonka beans from Venezuela and Cosmone musk.

Top notes: mandarin, pear, pink pepper
Heart: mimosa, lily of the valley, sunflower
Base: vanilla, tonka, musk

http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/13698/4add5c136971289.jpg

Вы здесь » Форум о Моделях » Heidi Klum » Разное